RE: block email VIEWING from another administrator

  • From: "Jared Johnson" <JaredsJazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 00:15:22 -0500

RE: [exchangelist] block email VIEWING from another administratorYes, that's
true. But that other administrator is my boss (who isn't technical) and
there is nothing I can do about it. They have him as administrator in case
the tech geek goes bad and decides to harm something. It's unfounded and
extreme corporate paranoia. So, he abuses that power and reads my emails. I
will have to upgrade to Exchange 2000 to have a way to block him it
seems....