[ExchangeList] blackberry problems with owa

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:43:33 -0700

-------------------------------------------------------Hello everyone,
I thought maybe I ask this question and someone has seen it before. We
have couple blackberries from different providers (tmobile, Nextel,
cingular) and we set it up in carrier's page that it can pull emails
from exchange using owa. The problem I have every so often this message
appears on phone and we have to log in to site and revalidate the
account. No change in password or owa settings has been done. Anyone
seen this before?

This email account is no longer accessible by your BlackBerry handheld.
This issue is likely caused by a recent change to the password used to
access this account.
To resume receiving email from this address, login to your BlackBerry
Internet Service account and verify the password is correct for this
email account.

I can't find anything interesting in event logs and carrier says it is
our server not theirs.
Help is appreciated

The contents of this communication are intended only for addressee(s) and may
contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The contents of this e-mail shall not be forwarded to any third party. If you
have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from
your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the
error by reply email, so that the sender's address records can be corrected. We
cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Any attached document may contain technical data which are subject to the
Export Control Laws of the U.S. Government.  Retransfer of the data by any
means to any other end user for any other end-use, whether in the United States
or abroad, without written approval of the U.S. Department of State, is