RE: best way to give couple user access to a single box

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:43:55 -0700

Well it is not all about spell check. Calendar, contacts, easy access to
global address list, easy adding attachments and so. But again having
them happy the way they want it my first priority so I have to follow
your long steps.
I was thinking of doing it with distribution group or public folders
Thank you