best way to clean up mdbdata?

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:17:40 -0700

I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am wondering how to
reduce the size of mdbdata on server before filling hard drive. As
suggested for recovery, I have removed the circular logging. Veritas
does a successful full backup every Sunday night but when I check on
mail box store, it says that is was never fully backed up and the size
of mdbdata is growing.

Any suggestion would be appreciated

This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without reading it
or making a copy.
Any outgoing message has been scanned for possible harmful file(s) or
script(s), but it is your sole responsibility to run detection tools as we
won't guarantee the safety of message(s).