RE: best practices for largest pst size that is still stable

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:49:18 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Kohler [mailto:akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 12:56 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] best practices for largest pst size that is
still stable

Hello All,
I have some very spoiled users with mailbox as big as 5Gigabytes.
I am going to start working with them to get it down.
I am going to let them burn some pst's to cd's and would like to know
how large a pst file can be without destroying it?

List Archives:
Report abuse to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

***Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader
in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication,
including any attachments.