[ExchangeList] bbaxter361 is inviting you to play Evony!

  • From: <bbaxter361@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <f8hngm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 07:33:56 -0800 (PST)

-------------------------------------------------------Hey there,

Your friend, Brian, has invited you to play EVONY, a free online Web Browser
MMOG Game that allows you to build your own empire, launch fights and trade

I know that this is a generic Email that is going out to everyone.. But I
wanted to personally say that this is a cool game and I am hooked....

Please try it out.

Sign up today for totally FREE! Click on the following link to sign up:

Have fun!
Evony Team.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: