RE: automatically removing double addresses on the server

  • From: Jeff.Engle@xxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:08:04 -0500

I've never seen Exchange deliver an E-mail more than once to a user; no
matter how many times the name is entered.  Even when the user is in several
Distribution Groups, they only get one instance of the E-mail.  I WILL
stipulate that I'm using Exchange 5.5 and don't know what changes may have
been made to 2k and 2k3.

Jeffrey Engle

Senior NT/Network/Telecom Systems Analyst

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."

- Bill Gates, 1981