[ExchangeList] Re: automatic oof once a day

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:29:38 -0600

Take a look here Ara:

From: Ara Avvali [mailto:Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 10:06 AM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: automatic oof once a day

That is what I was wondering. It is once per recipient but if there is
any way to change it let's say once every 24 hours.

The reason I want it let's say employee goes to vacation for 2 weeks.
Then they receive email and send the oof back. But people eventually
forget and in 3 days later they send email still awaiting response. This
way at least they get the second warning