automatic delete

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:23:15 -0800

Hello
Is there any way to make these tasks automated as some lazy users don't do
their job and makes our databases big for nothing
1. an automated task on exchange that deletes user's junk mail folder items
which are more than one month old
2. an automated task on exchange that deletes user's sent item folder items
which are over 3 month old
3. an automated task on exchange that deletes user's sent item folder items
which are over 1 month old

I am sure that this will make our database half size. If this is not
possible with exchange itself, a link to a third party application will be
appreciated
Thank you