RE: auto-RE: Help!!!

  • From: "Daniel Schell \(GFi AP\)" <Daniel.Schell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:01:50 +1030

This email translated by my bad german skills says:

"the email hasnt arrived since they have removed the email address. Please
remove this address from your list".

how about it?

Regards,
Daniel Schell - GFI Asia Pacific
Security & Messaging software for Windows 2000
GFI: MailSecurity - FAXmaker - DownloadSecurity for ISA Server - LANguard
Security Event Log Monitor

www.gfi.com