RE: atti5eia.dat

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:59:25 -0500

Denise,
The dat file normally appears in the recipient side, when the recipient
cannot process Rich text or HTML messages. If the message is sent as
plain text normally it does not happen. The dat file contacts the Rich
text content of the mail. But you said, it happens even if the sender
sends as Plain text. Is this happening for only this one recipient or
every one ?

Regards,