Re: [ask] why gmail detect my email as a spam

  • From: anandkumar devaa <anandkumardevaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:32:38 +0530

Dear *Ganda Yohannes Situmorang,*
*                                                         I want to clarify
some questions from you,*
*1) Are you using Exchange server with Static IP [or] Dynamic IP.*
**
*If you are using dynamic IP surely you will get this problem. *
**
*2) Do you have Internet Domain name registered?*
*           If yes then forward all mail through your domain IP address.*
**
*Please check your static IP having reverse lookup in global DNS. In
dnsstuff.com check your Static ip status.*

*Take care and bye

Regards,
Anand
System Administrator *