Re: [ask] why gmail detect my email as a spam

  • From: AdamT <adwulf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:57:46 +0000

On 2/9/06, Ganda Yohannes Situmorang <ganda.situmorang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear all
> i have some problem, when i send an email to the gmail or yahoo from
> my company's email, it was sent to the spam folder(gmail) or
> bulk(yahoo). any setting that i need to change or add? Please help
> thx in advance

Can you send us a copy of the headers of one of these emails?
Perhaps your gateway is on some blackhole lists (if Gmail use those).

OTOH, perhaps lots of gmail users are clicking on the 'Report Spam'
button when they see emails from your company.

--
AdamT
'Thank-you for not requesting read receipts'