RE: appending text on outgoing internet mails

  • From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 05:05:25 -0400

not all of use are Mark ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ketan Pandya [mailto:ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 04:55
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] appending text on outgoing internet mails

Hi Mark,

Do you know how can I append my legal disclaimer using Exchange 2000

My requirement is to append a legal disclaimer to all outgoing internet
mails from my organization.

I'm using Exchange 2000 server as a Mailbox server and another Exchange
2000 as a front end server.

Ketan Pandya

Technology Infrastructure Services

Mastek Ltd

Desk:  91 22 695 22 22 Extn 1672

 <mailto:ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx> ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx

Investing in relationships
In the US, we're called MAJESCO

Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not
that of Mastek Limited, unless specifically indicated to that effect.
Mastek Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability for it.
This e-mail and attachments (if any) transmitted with it are
confidential and/or privileged and solely for the use of the intended
person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission,
recipient is prohibited. This e-mail and its attachments have been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses. It is the responsibility
of the recipient to run the virus check on e-mails and attachments
before opening them. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
delete this e-mail from all computers.