RE: antivirus

  • From: "Kelli Irwin" <kirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:21:53 -0500

Hi Andris,
We have used used Antigen by Sybari Software for years and we have NEVER been
infected by a virus.  They have at least 6 different detection engines
including Norman, McAfee, Sophos, CA InoculateIT, CA Vet and Kaspersky.  You
may want to check them out before you decide.
Kelli Irwin

From: Andris [mailto:edp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Posted At: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:15 PM
Posted To: Archieve_1
Conversation: [exchangelist] antivirus
Subject: [exchangelist] antivirus

Halo all,
I know this is not about exchange but can anyone recommend a good antivirus
software which can detect virus attachment?
Right now i'm using Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition Ver 7.51.
Andris Tenda
List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: