[ExchangeList] allow a domain admin to access emails via outlook

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:15:48 -0800

Hi

I have a scenario that I should be able to read emails to an account
which is a domain admin. As we know domain admins are denied to read
other users mail box. So what is the proper way to allow a single domain
admin account to access it's own mail box with outlook and not others? I
followed this article but no luck. If I login to a xp sp2 system with
the domain admin account and create an outlook profile to access the
mail box, it keeps asking for password
http://www.petri.co.il/grant_full_mailbox_rights_on_exchange_2000_2003.h
tm

Thanks