RE: address list

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 20:47:31 -0400

No. (not stupid,but why?)

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ara"<ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 5/1/05 8:35:43 PM
To: "[ExchangeList]"<exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] address list

If I delete the default global address list and offline list and reboot
the server, is it going to be created automatically?

Sorry if it's a stupid one

This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without reading it
or making a copy.
Any outgoing message has been scanned for possible harmful file(s) or
script(s), but it is your sole responsibility to run detection tools as we
won't guarantee the safety of message(s).

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: