address email using contacts in public folder?

  • From: "BUd Branch" <bbranch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:23:40 -0400

Hi All -

New to Exchange 5.5 - imagine there's an easy answer:

Presently, I can compose an email and address it by clicking the "To."
button - I can select contacts from my LOCAL contacts, but NOT from my
company-wide contacts that reside in a public folder on my exchange server.

1 - is this the designed behavior???

2) - if not, what do I need to do to expose all of the e-dresses that are in
my shared public contacts?  (I can see the NAME of my shared contacts DB in
the "To." dialog, but no contact records are visible..

Thanks -

Bud Branch

Abrahamse & Co., Builders