adding calendar appointments into OWA fail

  • From: "Ariel Saia" <arielsaia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:39:32 -0500

I have searched through TechNet and came up empty. We have a problem using
the OWA 2003 calendar to add new appointments, process fails after trying to
save the appointment with a " The appointment can't be opened" message. This
seems to be a certain backend server that has the mailboxes that are giving
the problem, other user mailboxes located on different backend servers can
use the calendar in OWA just fine. All is great using the outlook 03 client
though. The only recent change to this backend server was a Dcom security
patch. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks.

Ariel