adding a disclaimer - Exchange 5.5 sp4

  • From: "s" <schristopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:51:38 -0700

I have tried to implement disclaimer on outgoing e-mail. I have done the
following:
1 - copied imsext.dll to exchsrvr\connect\msexcimc\bin
2 - at command prompt ran - regsvr32 imsext.dll (successfully registered).
3 - edit registry - Added value
hklm\system\currentControSet\Services\MSExchangeIMC - added value
NonRoutingExtensionDll datatype REG_SZ, String value
c:\exchsrvr\connect\msexcimc\bin\imsext.dll
4 - created key in registry -
hklm\system\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIMC - added key Extension
5 - added value to registry -
hklm\system\currentcontrolset\services\msexchangeimc\paramet ers - added
name OutboundAppend, Datatype REG_SZ, String Value (the message to append
to the e-mail).
6 - stop and restart IMC.

This is still not working. Any suggestions?