RE: accessing exchange server from outside domain

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:10:56 +0200

Maybe VPN is an solution???

________________________________

Van: Nick Smith [mailto:Nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: zo 24-7-2005 01:11
Aan: [ExchangeList]
Onderwerp: [exchangelist] accessing exchange server from outside domain

http://www.MSExchange.org/

i am running exchange 2003 on a server 2003 computer, i have it setup correctly
and can check email with outlook 2003 on my laptop, but when i leave the
domain, aka go somewhere else with an internet connection, it can never find
the exchange server for me to check my mail. i have to use OWA, i would really
rather use outlook.  is there something in exchange i am missing to set up? i
would have thought that it would just work, but i guess not.

thanks for any help

Nick