RE: access from home

  • From: "Hirantha Wijayawardena" <hirantha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:56:08 +0600

I think I can help you, because I'm also using Winroute with NAT enabled
and our employees view their mail box from home. I have a doubt about
your configurations. Unfortunately I could not get any idea with your IP
setting coz letters you typed - all over the place. If you could, pls.
send your real setup image again.

Rgds
Hirantha