[ExchangeList] Re: Yahoo.com Email is blocked - New Installation

  • From: "Gabriel E. Rincon" <gerincon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:36:37 -0500

You should always have WIN 200x and any server app use dns to resolve
everything!  If you use Microsoft DNS, you should use it to resolve any
local LAN DNS requests and then configure the local DNS service (DNS
internal server)  use forwarders to resolve any  external DNS requests.

Otherwise you will have Active Directory problems, network problems and
A LOT OF HEADACHES.

Make sure your local DNS has a reverse DNS file too.

        From:   exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx