[ExchangeList] Re: Yahoo.com Email is blocked - New Installation

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 01:47:09 -0700 (PDT)

This is crazy tho, and i have experienced it as  well. Went  back to ISP and they say it is a Yahoo problem.
Apparently the work around was to allow Exchange use DNS to resolve and send mails rather than an IP address. They say quite a few ISP's are experiencing this problem.

"Gabriel E. Rincon" <gerincon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had a similar experience with en axchange box (actually exchange has nothing to do with it).
If your DNS provider does NOT have a reverse DNS, yahoo,hotmail, gmail WILL NOT WORK.
Go to DNSSTuuf.com to check you domain settings
Computer Technologies Group, Inc.