[ExchangeList] Re: Yahoo.com Email is blocked - New Installation

  • From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 08:14:15 -0700

Can you send to any other, non-yahoo external accounts?

Do you have rDNS records set up for your mail server in the outside world?

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611
F: 408-441-8405
E: bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information in this communication and any attachments is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us
immediately and delete the original message and any copies of it.

Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed
by the company.