[ExchangeList] X500 Address Generator for Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Jordan Arendt" <jordan.arendt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:42:35 -0600

Hello all, we are in the midst of migrating from our legacy exchange 55 server to 2003 using the quest tool and need a tool to generate x500 proxy addresses on exchange servers that are NOT being migrated.  The quest utility does generate the addresses on 55 servers we are hooking it up with.  Does anyone have a 55 Proxy address generator that will work with exchange 55, or a script that will crawl and add one or anything else that I can use?  Thanks