Re: X.400 question

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:53:40 -0000

Hi Mike

I don't know what version of Exchange you are running? Every user needs an
X400 address even in Exchange 2003. I was told this directly by PSS. So much
for being pure SMTP? What you don't need is the X400 connector if you are
running Exchange 5.5, which if memory serves is an installed component by
default in 5.5.

Hope that helps. don't hesitate to get back to me if I can help further at
all.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.