X400 in Exchange 2003

  • From: Fran Sutejo <sutejo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:32:17 +0700

Hi all,

Are there any the relation between X400 address and MTA service? Since
I don't have any idea in Exchange 2003 Organization.

I try to removed the X400 address from my mailbox for 1 month and so
far I have no problem on it until we do moved my mailbox from server#1
into server#2 (because there is statement that X400 use for moving
mailboxes)....then the X400 is appear again based on the recipient
policy.

My conclusion: X400 address in a user mailbox is not nothing to do
with moving the mailbox from one location to another location.

So...any boby can explain to me about this?

Thanks
Sutejo