X.400 connector problem

  • From: "Hanumanthappa, Santhosh" <Santhosh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Elmerick, Ralph H." <elmerick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 01:56:44 -0500

Hi
        I have setup x.400 connector on exchange 5.5 between two sites. but
unfortunately the communication is not happening. I checked the MTA queue
all the DS and IS and mail are queued up. I tried reinstalling the connector
and the server itself no luck. Lastly checked the event log there was a  log
from MTA

Event ID 9156 even this resolution did not help

Also there is another event log - Event 9202
   A sockets error 0 on an accept() call was detected. The MTA will attempt
   to recover the sockets connection. Control block index: 1. [BASE IL
   TCP/IP DRVR 8 256] (12)

                Regards
                Santhosh.H

        E-mail: santhosh@xxxxxxxxxx