[ExchangeList] Re: X400 Associations

  • From: Neil Doody <Neil.Doody@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Monk, Joe'" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:25:47 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi, thanks for the reply.

I did already realise that there was one association kept for high priority
messages as this is documented in the MS papers I have been reading.  When
it talks about messages, I assume it means actual emails?  And to open an
association, with the default of 50 there has to be 50 emails actually
queued, that is mails not yet delivered awaiting to go over the X400 link?

See that's the problem, even when there are no mails queued to go out, more
associations are being opened and if I look at  the bytes/sec spikes, there
is no chance that mails are coming in 50 at a time.