RE: Write access to file system

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:37:26 -0700

I could not find the specifics of what was done to correct, but I did find
information in my notes and while not specifically targeted at that error,
it may have been things I did to correct it, or it may have been for other
issues. (It was a new server and there were multiple issues do to incorrect
install by the previous IT company.)

Make sure the server is a member of the "Exchange Domain Servers" group.;en-us;273730

John T
eServices For You