RE: Windows file protection

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:47:38 +0200

Try this:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q296241&;

-----Original Message-----
From: Achmad Mursalin [mailto:ach_m@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 5:47 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Windows file protection

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have server windows 2000 server family original and exchange 2K.

In this morning, I get warning :

Windows File Protection :

Files that are required for windows to run properly have been replaced
by unrecognized version. To maintain system stability, windows must
restore the original versions of these files. Insert your windows 2000
server CD now, Retry, more information, Cancel ( I must be choose ).

Event Viewer : source : Windows File Protection : Event ID : 64005

The protected system file mmcndmgr.dll was not restored to its original,
valid version because the windows file protection restorian process was
cancelled by user interaction, user name is administrator. the file
version of the bad file is 5.0.2178.1

What happened.

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?