RE: Windows XP Service Pack 2

  • From: "Andy David" <adavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:36:51 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Lim, Arthus T. [mailto:alim@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 7:11 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Windows XP Service Pack 2

I'll be implementing Windows XP service Pack 2 in our network.  My problem
is how can I inform (in lay man's term) the users of the changes that they
will experience when we implement the service pack already (like the
blocking of pop-ups and downloads).  Do you know any helpful sites that I
can use as reference in constructing a "dummies guide" for this?

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: Leading
Network Software Directory: