Windows NT account in Mail Box Resources. ( Exchange 5.5 )

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:17:04 +0530

Hi All,
In Exchange 5.5 if u click under the server name \ information store \
mailbox resources\ and see on the right hand pane window , u see a column
called Windows NT Account. I know it shows that account information of the
normal users with the domain name\ user name... My concern is that in my
case sometimes for some normal user mail boxes it shows me "domain name\
service account" instead of showing their user account  Any idea why it
happens or why it sometimes takes that service account user id instead of
their NT user id . I am sure that those users are not at all in any of the
admin groups.
Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. ( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 132.