Windows Messenger 5 - Exchange Deployment

  • From: "Wakelin, Frank" <fwakelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:17:06 -0800

I'm looking to deploy windows messenger 5 in our organization and would like to
enforce policies via group policy.  I've searched M$ knowledgebase and
documentation but haven't found any real help other than a list of registry
keys.  I suppose I could create my own ADM file from that but I was wondering
if there was already one available (its seems to me it would be something that
would have been requested before).

Does anyone have an ADM file for all of the messenger settings, or any ideas
for deploying messenger and enforcing policies?
FRANK WAKELIN