[ExchangeList] Re: Windows 2003 SP2 in Exchange servers

  • From: "Kamuni, Prabhakar" <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:57:40 -0000

Maha,

We are running windows 2003 sp2 in our exchange environment, for
clusters and non clusters.

We are not having any major issues.

  Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI  |  System Analyst|  Enterprise Computing Group

Unisys Global Services India  |  135/1 Residency Road  |  Bangalore |
Business Phone +91 4159 4828|Net 7594828

and its attachments from all computers.