Windows 2003 Active Directory

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:48:32 +0300

I work for Kenya Airways and we are next week moving to Active Directory
Windows 2003 and we would like to use our kenya-airways.com as our internal
namespace on the DNS and there is somewhere Microsoft is saying that we
anyone moving to ADS should try and have twor different names spaces for
internal and external. Since we have registerd this namespace and we use it
for our website which is hosted outside the organisation and our email.

Is it possible to still use this for our DNS?

Regards

Thomas Kamire
Systems Engineer

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any
attachments accompanying it immediately. "PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OPERATOR
NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO - +254-20-642 2000"