RE: Win2k Service Pack3

  • From: "Dennis Olson" <Dennis.Olson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:51:03 -0700

According to Microsoft the URLScan tool breaks OWA and needs to be
uninstalled. I had the same issue and you can make some mods to the ini
file but you may experience problems reading some emails. They will open
fine in outlook but not OWA. That is the article that discusses
uninstalling URLScan

Here is one article that may help

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320089

protected from use or disclosure by law.  Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete the email.

Dennis Olson

Manager, Network Services

602-778-1911