Win2K+E5.5 & ISA Combination??

  • From: "Abdul Hakeem" <abdulhakeem7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:33:08 +0600

Dear All,

I have encountered a situ where OS is Win2K & Exch.Server is 5.5 ver.
& ISA running in the same server.

I cannot browse the OWA logon screen even, When I enabled OWA in this Exch.5.5 & then I gave a new web publishing rule to see whether that was
blocking OWA access.
(ie; New rule name -> all destinations -> redirect (here I gave the
exch.server ip addr.)selected avoiding discard option! & in the
bridging pane "http requests" etc. & finally 'apply to' -> any request!

But still no progress.

Pls. advise me if i am in the wrong area of config. Tried the above thinking that ISA is blocking OWA access!!

Tks a lot in adv.
best regds.
Hakeem.