RE: Which version of E2k do you have? Enterprise or Standard etc.

  • From: "Lippman, Michael" <Michael.Lippman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:24:20 -0500

Unfortunately your database size is limited on Exchange 2000 standard.
The only way to get an unlimited size is to go to the enterprise
edition.  I see that you have a couple of options.  One would be to
purchase and install a second exchange server and split your information
store in two.  Another would be to purchase the enterprise edition of
exchange.  That would be less expensive than loading a new server.

MRL