RE: Where's ExMerge ?

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:32:06 -0500

Woah... what's with the capitals....

Actually, the only requirement is that a .DLL file needs to be in the
path somewhere (run the exmerge.exe file and it will complain that it
cannot find a file - copy that file where exmerge can find it.)  I have
an admin CD that has the exmerge.exe and the .DLL file and then I just
run exmerge.exe from the CD - works like a charm!