RE: Where's ExMerge ?

  • From: pankaj.mehley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:34:08 +0530

Hi All,
I am new to this list and new to exchange environment as well.I am facing a
problem that I am not able to get my Exchange 2000 server working on the
windows 2000 server with AD.When I install exchange I get the message of
successful Install but when I try to run the exchange administrator then It
shows DS_E_COMMUNICATION_ERROR. Can anyone explain this error to me......I
am using AD in Mixed mode.I also installed ADConnector but still not able to
access the admin program although I can access the administrator mailbox
using Browser....

Please help me out.....

Regards,

Pankaj Mehley.