Re: Where to save e-mails: Public Folders or Network Shares ???

  • From: Freddie Rosales <fred0613@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:49:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

there is nothing wrong saving the .pst to the HD. if
you have regular backup of your exchange server you
can restore whatever mails they want. But if were
talking here is group account I suggest archive it in
the public folders and give each group account member
rights and of course restriction

--- Alfonso Lopez de Ayala

http://mailplus.yahoo.com