RE: Where to find pstpatch.exe file to fix lost password for .pst

  • From: "Fares Rihani" <fares@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:26:59 -0500

Hey Daniel,

try
Advanced Outlook Password Recovery

There are a bunch of password recovery programs out there.  This one works
against the outlook encryption system to unencrypt the pst file without
brute force guessing.

http://www.elcomsoft.com/aolpr.html

Experience: Found a working pass in one second.  then logged in and locked
the pst with a new password.

If you need more info contact me privately.

.frihani