Where in Exchange 2003 does "Allow Full Mailbox Access" is set?

  • From: "Igor" <iportnoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:34:29 -0600

Hello,

I know that by default in MS Exchange 2003 Domain Admins and Enterprise
Admins accounts are explicitly denied "Full Mailbox Access." My question
is: Where is this explicit setting is set? I can see the grayed out
checkbox, but I can't find the parent obkect where it is actually set.

I know how to overwrite the setting on server, information store and
individual mailbox levels, but I want to find out where this explicit
"Deny" is set. Can anybody help?

Thanks