Re: Where can I get Web Based client for exchange

  • From: Adrian Thompson <adeythom@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:34:08 +0100

Won't Outlook Web Access do that? - assuming your Exchange server's accessible from the Internet, of course!

HTH,

Adrian Thompson

At 06:16 05/04/2002 -0800, you wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi, my users would like to read thier mails through the internet. Is the way to do this in exchange? Should I install iMail server? I know there are other free services and that even yahoo can read from other pop3 mail accounts. But all of them has limitations. Such as mail box size, and so on. How to I get about doing this.

Thanks.