When openening OWA IE always asks for password

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:53:59 +0100

Hello,

When you open OWA you need to enter of course your credentials. On the bottem
of that popup you have the pssibility to "remember the password". This option
always worked and the system always remembered my password. 2 weeks ago I had a
serverfailure and after recovery the option remember password stopped working
on the workstations.. Now when I open OWA it always leaves my passwordfield
blank, wether I select the option or not. It happens on al workstations, even
on one were it worked on before. Does anybody recognize this problem?

Thanks,

Mark