What type of distribution list should I use?

  • From: "Erik" <x@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:57:38 -0700

Hi all:
I would like to create a list of my clients primary contacts that I may
send email to them as one user; i.e. customers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx The list of
clients will contain their external email addresses and I would like for
them to reply to the same account and maybe another account that they will
not see. I would also like for them not to see one another's email
addresses. I have briefly looked into distribution lists and am not sure
if a distribution list would work the best (and what kind of DL to use).
any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.