RE: What is the command to dismount to store?

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:36:11 -0400

Yes, but I wouldn't.

If I were to put together a list of the things I would not do
unattended, running eseutil and isinteg would be WAY up toward the top
of that list.

But to provide you a little more info: CDOEXM supports the "Mount" and
"DisMount" methods on the individual store objects.  This is accessible
from any automation-capable language (Vbscript, jscript, C++, etc.). If
you really really want code to do this, I can find some sample stuff