Re: What Anti-Spam Solution to use?

  • From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:19:07 -0500

There are a few options.   For inexpensive, you might look at open relay

Only $25 per server.  We are just now looking at it for some small shops.

Here, we use xwall.

Have had it running for about 9 months with very good results.

I think the most popular option, but the higher price of the three is
mailessentials by GFI

They do offer a free - watered down version of mailessentials, and
everything I have heard about it has been positive.

Rob Freeman